[meta-freescale] HDMI Audio behaviour

Ruben Morgade rmorgade at arantia.com
Fri Jun 27 05:50:57 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

We are testing multiple video overlay using Daisy branch in a Wanboard
Quad. Using the example from:

https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-93788

We get the for videos working with no problem and audio output in the
"line-out" are all videos mixed together.

If we change the alsaconf to output the audio through HDMI we the
previous example crashes because of the audiosink. We have to use the
flags for gst-launch to only decode 1 audio at the time.

We would like to have the same behaviour than in the analog output and
play with different volume for each video. Is this feasible?

Kind Regards,

Ruben