[meta-freescale] I think I am missing some critical link, but am lost trying to find it.

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Thu Jun 26 08:29:18 PDT 2014

On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 12:22 PM, Stephen Munnings
<Stephen.Munnings at nuvation.com> wrote:
> Have attached (an edited version) of the recipe here.
>
> Nothing that should affect operations has been changed other than the svn repository paths.
> The sysroots soft link is so that system #include files can be referenced.

The symbolic link is a workaround I'd better fix the build system to
avoid it; anyway the culprit seems to be your override in OVERRIDES
setting. This is very internal to the Yocto Project metadata and you
need to be careful when messing up with it.