[meta-freescale] Fetch error with own BSP

Jens Rehsack rehsack at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 04:31:09 PDT 2014

Am 24.06.2014 um 20:16 schrieb Daiane Angolini <daiane.list at gmail.com>:

> On Tue, Jun 24, 2014 at 11:58 AM, Jens Rehsack <rehsack at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> as recommended I started over with an own bsp. However, that immediately fails with
>>
>> $ bitbake core-image-base
>> [..]
>> ERROR: Function failed: Fetcher failure for URL: 'file://env.txt'. Unable to fetch URL from any source.
>> ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in: /home/sno/fsl-release-bsp/wo-ist-das-voegelchen/tmp/work/mediapilot-poky-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-fslc/v2013.10-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.21333
>> ERROR: Task 104 (/home/sno/fsl-release-bsp/sources/meta-fsl-arm/recipes-bsp/u-boot/u-boot-fslc_2013.10.bb, do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'
>> [...]
>
> for me your layer is not in BBPATH. you can use the variable
> FILESEXTRAPATHS into a bbappend to add this

Robin Findley recommended off-list to append "${THISDIR}/${PN}-${PV}:" (hard to guess that from (referred) documentation).

Applying that, it now builds an image with a non-crashing u-boot :)

I have some clean-up steps now and I asked for permission to upload the bsp to github.

Thanks so far, next question will come ;)

Cheers
--
Jens Rehsack
pkgsrc, Perl5