[meta-freescale] [meta-fsl-arm-extra] Strange audio behaviour on SabreLite

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Tue Jun 10 07:45:48 PDT 2014

I'm using the 3.0.35 kernel on my SabreLite.  I found that
once I plug in an HDMI monitor, the SGTL-5000 audio vanishes.
It stays missing, even when the board is reset (switch or
by reboot), until a power cycle.

I've not tested this with the 3.10 kernel yet.

Is this expected?  or at least has anyone else seen it?

Thanks