[meta-freescale] tslib calibration issue

Marco koansoftware at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 03:08:58 PDT 2014

Il 20/05/2014 17:07, Otavio Salvador ha scritto:

>>> Would you mind to double check if this is due to change in kernel
>>> version or in YP branch?
>>>

>> Daiane,
>> Which test are you referring to?
>> I suspect that from the kernel side all is ok because I get data doing 'cat
>> /dev/input/touchscreen0' and ts_print_raw.
>
> I recall a mismatch in evdev api versioning and tslib. Take a look in
> the source to confirm this is not the case.

Otavio

I am using 'daisy' branch and minimal-image with the following (no X11)

IMAGE_INSTALL_append += "gcc g++ binutils libgcc libgcc-dev libstdc++
libstdc++-dev libstdc++-staticdev \
tslib-conf tslib-tests tslib-calibrate openssh-sftp-server alsa-lib
alsa-tools alsa-state alsa-utils-alsaconf \
tslib evtest dbus nano qtbase qtbase-fonts qtbase-plugins
qtbase-examples cinematicexperience gstreamer \
cairo pango fontconfig freetype pulseaudio"
DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = "x11 wayland"

root at imx6dlsabresd:~# evtest /dev/input/touchscreen0
Input driver version is 1.0.1
Input device ID: bus 0x18 vendor 0xeef product 0x20 version 0x1
Input device name: "eGalax Touch Screen"
Supported events:
   Event type 0 (Sync)
   Event type 1 (Key)
     Event code 330 (Touch)
   Event type 3 (Absolute)
     Event code 0 (X)
       Value      0
       Min        0
       Max    32767
.snip.

root at imx6dlsabresd:~# evtest-capture
Available devices:
/dev/input/event0:      eGalax Touch Screen
/dev/input/event1:      max11801_ts
/dev/input/event2:      isl29023 light sensor
/dev/input/event3:      mag3110
/dev/input/event4:      mma845x
/dev/input/event5:      WM8962 Beep Generator
/dev/input/event6:      wm8962-audio AMIC
/dev/input/event7:      wm8962-audio Headphone Jack
/dev/input/event8:      gpio-keys.27
Select the device event number [0-8]: 0
Writing to 'evtest-capture.xml'

I haven't found any recent modification in evdev nor in tslib.

Ciao
--
Marco Cavallini | KOAN sas | Bergamo - Italia
  embedded and real-time software engineering