[meta-freescale] How can I do cross-compilation at yocto environment?

Stan Huang stan.huang at firich.com.tw
Wed Jul 30 23:56:37 PDT 2014

I built a Linux image for iMx6-based board according to procedure from my
3rd party successfully. Now, my problem is how can I build my application
programs at for the same target platform at my yocto development? The
questions include:

1.      How can I set cross-compilation environment?

2.      Where should I put my application to compile?

3.      Where can I find my executable files after successful compilation?

4.      Other?

Stan Huang

研發部門 – 伍豐科技股份有限公司

零售與服務產業硬體解決方案的最佳夥伴

新北市汐止區新台五路一段75號10樓

T +886 2 2698 1446 #526   F +886 2 2698 2515

E  <mailto:yuting.kao at firich.com.tw> stan.huang at firich.com.tw  W
<http://www.fecpos.com/> http://www.fecpos.com

 <http://www.fecpos.com/en-global> FEC_eBANNER