[meta-freescale] Cannot boot after the last update...

Konstantin Kovalev lepeletie at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 00:35:17 PDT 2014

Dear Daiane,
It is a good news that I am not alone with this issue! As I mentioned in my first message I use "fsl-image-multimedia-full". Moreover, the X11 is really needed for "linphone+Xvideo". So, I can not do without it. What is worse is that my board doesn't show me any errors in X11 it just freezes. So, now, thanks to your message, I understand the causes of the freeze and I can continue trying to find a solution. Thank you for that again.

Best Regards,
Konstantin.