[meta-freescale] Setting up a new board

Roberto Fichera kernel at tekno-soft.it
Mon Jul 28 03:36:05 PDT 2014

Hi All,

We are going to design a new board starting from a iMX6SLEVK board, so I need some
help to setup correctly everything from the beginning since it's my first time with Yocto and
other freescale tools.

Actually I've created a new meta package dedicated to our stuff which seems to build
correctly some packages I would added to our image.

What I don't know how to do is how can I remap some pin mux we have routed from
the EPDC signal to our daughter board. I guess I'll need to do a new DTS file but
I don't know out to specify the new pin pad settings from it.

Does anyone can suggest how to do it?

Cheers,
Roberto Fichera.