[meta-freescale] Cannot boot after the last update...

Konstantin Kovalev lepeletie at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 28 01:10:50 PDT 2014

Dear Otavio,
It seems funny but after I saved the u-boot environment and restarted the board few times the system stopped on this stage:
Running local boot scripts (/etc/rc.local).

Poky (Yocto Project Reference Distro) 1.6+snapshot-20140721 imx6qsabresd /dev/ttymxc0

imx6qsabresd login:
Now I am completely confused. The system doesn't respond on any input (mouse, keyboard, touchscreen) and I can't see anything on the display.
New boot log is attached because of some differences in comparing with the old one.
So, I really need help!

Best Regards,
Konstantin.