[meta-freescale] nitrogen6x and imx6qsabrelite machines uboot scripts

Eric Nelson eric.nelson at boundarydevices.com
Fri Jul 25 07:49:00 PDT 2014

Hi Ilya,

On 07/24/2014 11:16 AM, Ilya Smelykh wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
>  After my last update to the current master I've found the problem with
> uboot scripts for imx6qsabrelite
> and nitrogen6x machines.  Sabre machine has no scripts at all and it
> cause an error while building,

Christoph's patch fixes this, but as he said, in the mean-time
you can use MACHINE=nitrogen6x with no meaningful difference.

> nitrogen6x has scripts which trying to load uImage, but actual kernel
> which was deployed is zImage.

Can you explain what you mean by this (use of zImage)?

The current machine definition will generate a uImage, not a zImage,
and the boot script is configured to load the same.

Please advise,

Eric