[meta-freescale] [RFC] The proposal of FSL QorIQ SDK upstream

Bob Cochran yocto at mindchasers.com
Thu Jul 24 11:08:03 PDT 2014

On 07/23/2014 03:41 AM, zhenhua.luo at freescale.com wrote:
> Hi Bob,

Therefore, I'll point out that the FSL Community BSP Home Page states
that Community releases are done in April and October and this is
potentially in conflict with a Jan 2015 release.

Or maybe I should ask whether the SDK 1.7 upstream, which is planned for
Jan 2015, is the same as a planned community release.