[meta-freescale] Building Qt5 using yocto on Wandboard-Error

Nilesh Kokane nilesh.kokane at mindastoneridge.com
Thu Jul 24 02:15:59 PDT 2014

Hi John,

First of all thanks for your valuable reply.

The problem seems to have been in the network which was making the bitbake
fail .

I attempted it once today morning and got a success.

Anyways thanks for your valuable reply.

*Can you try checking out daisy in meta-qt5 (if you checked out daisy in
the rest of the layers)? cd sources/meta-qt5 git checkout daisy*

Also i'll check out with the daisy as suggested by you

Thanks
Nilesh Kokane

Thanks

--
“The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential
and are intended solely for addressee. The information may also be legally