[meta-freescale] QT demo with qte-in-use-image recipe

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Tue Jul 15 06:29:56 PDT 2014

On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 6:30 AM, Redwan Mohamed
<redwan at zumisolutions.com> wrote:
> Hi Otavio, Any update on below issue.

I didn't intend to debug it. I just advised how you could debug it yourself.

I am very sorry if I was not clear on the previous message. I am busy
working in some customer projects and the time I have free for
community work I have been using to handle the sent patches and work
in long term issues in meta-fsl-arm and Yocto Project as a whole.