[meta-freescale] QT demo with qte-in-use-image recipe

Redwan Mohamed redwan at zumisolutions.com
Sat Jul 12 02:43:50 PDT 2014

Thanks Otavio. There is a smarthome QT demo runs on bootup in daisy with qte-in-use-image recipe.But segmentation fault remains with qtdemoE -qws even in daisy running from console. I do able to successfully run smarthome -qws from console.

Thanks & Best Regards,Redwan A M | Senior Software EngineerZumi Solutions (P) Ltd.,#956, 16th Main Road, BTM 2nd Stage,Bangalore-560 076. India.Mob: +91 9535687671Tel: +91 80 41126182