[meta-freescale] VPU_EncGetVersionInfo failed

Allan Matthew amatthew at 3drobotics.com
Fri Jul 11 16:03:50 PDT 2014

Thanks Otavio-

My initial thought was to look at the dts, actually.  I've been digging but
I haven't seen anything obvious.  My thought would be that this may have
something to do with power, but I don't even know how to go about debugging
it.  Any further support would be really appreciated.

-Allan

*Allan Matthew*
Embedded Software Engineer, 3DRx
*3D Robotics*