[meta-freescale] linux-3.14 test on olinuxino

Gnichi Mohamed gnichimed at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 02:04:30 PDT 2014

Hello guys

I have built the latest Yocto with success for my olinuxino maxi. The image
has kernel 3.14 on it and i have some questions about it.
Have anyone tested kernel-3.14 (linux-fslc) on olinuxino boards as the
network is not working.
This is my first hands on with imx233 and i know that it has a power
management and battery charging unit, is this well supported in this
kernel, can anyone get the battery charging percentage? is this is
supported in this kernel?

Any help is appreciated

Regards