[meta-freescale] kernel source code in yocto SDK

jags gediya jags.gediya at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 23:00:49 PDT 2014

I have run below command

bitbake -c fetchall core-image-minimal

It has created downloads directory and packages source codes are
there, but i am not able to fine the kernel and u-boot source code.

But, I have build then without internet connectivity, and kernel and
u-boot have built properly. I am not getting from where it is taking
the source code for kernel and u-boot.

I am building yocto sdk for imx6l evolution kit and i have checked out
daisy branch.

Please suggest where can be the source code for kernel and u-boot
before build but after fetch.