[meta-freescale] security patches in the Linux kernel

Sona Sarmadi sona.sarmadi at enea.com
Mon Jul 7 05:10:10 PDT 2014

Hi Zhenhua,

These patches are fixed by community and published/discussed in the oss-security mailing list (http://www.openwall.com/lists/oss-security/2014/06/). These are normally fixed in the "git.kernel.org" later version and we try to backport them to the kernel versions we are using (e.g. meta-fsl-pps layer which is using 3.8.13 kernel).

If we find the bug at Enea and fix it, we will send the patch to the relevant kernel mailing list.

Best regards
Sona