[meta-freescale] Minutes of FSL Community BSP Meeting in 2014-07-03

Bob Cochran yocto at mindchasers.com
Fri Jul 4 10:52:31 PDT 2014

On 07/04/2014 01:35 PM, Daiane Angolini wrote:
> I agree with all your email and have no useful comment, however I want
> to focus on one thing:
>

>> There appears to be two landing pages for Freescale community bsp work
>> product:
>>
>> 1) "Freescale Yocto Project main page":
>> https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-1616
>>
>> 2) "FSL Community BSP": http://freescale.github.io
>>

> The github.io is the FSL Community BSP landing page. And today there
> is no ppc reference because we are working on integration (targeting
> 1.7). It means that, today, meta-fsl-pcc are not part of FSL Community
> BSP
>
> (and I really think that makes complete sense to include it, we only
> need to be careful)
>
> However, the DOC-1616 is a document from imx.community. And I would
> like to understand why you pointed to this doc.

I did so because I was confused, and I haven't been carefully reading
the community emails because I'm developing with QorIQ and didn't think
the work applied to me (until recently).

I assume others will share in my confusion because search engines will
lead them to the same page, which is titled "Freescale Yocto Project
main page" and has a banner above it that states Freescale Community.

Thank you for the clarification.