[meta-freescale] Minutes of FSL Community BSP Meeting in 2014-07-03

Bob Cochran yocto at mindchasers.com
Fri Jul 4 08:18:52 PDT 2014

On 07/04/2014 09:01 AM, Daiane Angolini wrote:
>> On 07/03/14 12:38, Otavio Salvador wrote:
>>> Atendees
>> * Trevor Woerner
>>

> I would like to know, as well, who preferred to be read only and was
> present only as listener.

I was listen-only due to my location yesterday, but I'll try to
participate actively from now on.

It's great that fsl & community will move to incorporate the
meta-fsl-ppc layer.   I intend to help in this area.

Was a decision made on how to differentiate between community-bsp-imx
and commmunity-bsp-qoriq with the latter including both arm and powerpc
for qoriq devices?

Or is the community working towards just maintaining a bsp for both iMX
and QorIQ devices?

For example, in the future, when I see a mail thread titled
"fsl-community-bsp: signing up for testing", does this mean that we want
to test both iMX and QorIQ platforms?   Two different beasts with
different developers and customers.

Bob