[meta-freescale] u-boot binary for daisy

Ilya Smelykh ilya.smelykh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 04:44:12 PDT 2014

Hi Maciej

> On 07/02 17:37, Ilya Smelykh wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for the reply.
> > I've checked clean build for nitrogen6x machine but still I can see that
> > there are no u-boot* files in my tmp/deploy/images/nitrogen6x/.
>
> Try adding this in your local.conf:
> IMAGE_BOOTLOADER = "u-boot"
>

> --
> Maciej Borzęcki
> Senior Software Developer at Open-RnD Sp. z o.o., Poland
> www.open-rnd.pl
> mobile: +48 889 117 365, fax: +48 42 657 9079
>

> Niniejsza wiadomość wraz z załącznikami może
> zawierać chronione prawem lub poufne informacje i została
> wysłana wyłącznie do wiadomości i użytku osób, do których
> została zaadresowana. Jeśli wiadomość została otrzymana
> przypadkowo zabrania się jej kopiowania lub rozsyłania do osób
> trzecich. W takim przypadku uprasza się o natychmiastowe
> zniszczenie wiadomości oraz poinformowanie nadawcy o
> zaistniałej sytuacji za pomocą wiadomości zwrotnej.
> Dziękujemy.
>
> This message, including any attachments hereto,
> may contain privileged or confidential information and is sent
> solely for the attention and use of the intended addressee(s).
> If you are not an intended addressee, you may neither use this
> message nor copy or deliver it to anyone. In such case, you
> should immediately destroy this message and kindly notify the
> sender by reply email. Thank you.

This gives me exactly the same error when I tried to bitbake u-boot recipe
by hands, recipe uses branch which longer not exists.

WARNING: Failed to fetch URL git://
github.com/boundarydevices/u-boot-imx6.git;branch=v2014.04-20140419,
attempting MIRRORS if available
ERROR: Fetcher failure: Unable to find revision
6d00ef4bba6fdfa7897cba631df6c0781992b847 in branch v2014.04-20140419 even
from upstream
ERROR: Function failed: Fetcher failure for URL: 'git://
github.com/boundarydevices/u-boot-imx6.git;branch=v2014.04-20140419'.
Unable to fetch URL from any source.
ERROR: Logfile of failure stored in:
/check/daisy/build_nitrogen/tmp/work/nitrogen6x-poky-linux-gnueabi/u-boot-boundary/v2014.04+gitAUTOINC+6d00ef4bba-r0/temp/log.do_fetch.12773
ERROR: Task 246 (/check/daisy/sources/meta-fsl-arm-extra/recipes-bsp/u-boot/
u-boot-boundary_git.bb, do_fetch) failed with exit code '1'

Looks like that is why u-boot removed from image for that machines.
--
Best Regards,
Ilya.