[meta-freescale] build the Kernel Module on the target

Jacob Kroon jacob.kroon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 13:44:23 PST 2014

Tried adding the "kernel-dev" package ?
On 31-01-2014 12:40, Hans-Peter.Rosinger at freescale.com wrote:

> Hi Daiane,
>
> Thanks for the documentation link... I included "dev-pkgs" but still no
> headers on the target I can build against.
> The build directory should be at /lib/modules/3.10.17-1.0.0_beta+gec1af9f/build
> right?

I think kernel modules is always deployed to sdcard because of this line
[1], but I have never tried myself the dev packages of 3.10.17, and this
kernel is still under test.

What's your error message? (or what's the missing file?)
If you find for the file into your rootfs, are you able to find it?

I'm sorry, but I'm trying to figure out your environment.

[1] http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-fsl-arm/
tree/conf/machine/include/imx-base.inc?h=master-next#n30

Daiane

> HP

Daiane