[meta-freescale] 3.10.17-1.0.0_beta meta-fsl-bsp-release layer

Eric Nelson eric.nelson at boundarydevices.com
Fri Jan 24 08:55:27 PST 2014

Hi Alok,

On 01/24/2014 09:41 AM, Alok Kumar wrote:
> Great,  I have chromium working on nitrogen6x. Thanks to everyone for
> guiding me.
> Could someone please advise if HW accelerated chromium beta is available
> for testing (somehow ?).

I should have a patch set to enable 3.10.17 on Nitrogen6x out later
this morning, but the GPU binaries on master-next are still
referring to 3.10.9, and are incompatible with the newer kernel.

We have separately tested the -fb versions of the Vivante libraries
in the 3.10.17 package, but not yet -x11.

In other words: "hold tight".

Regards,

Eric