[meta-freescale] compilation problem

Gary Thomas gary at mlbassoc.com
Thu Jan 23 14:12:19 PST 2014

On 2014-01-23 15:06, Niklas Molin wrote:
> Hi.
>
> I just created a new Linux virtual machine to build for the Freescale.
> SO a followed the instruction from
> community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-94849 <http://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-94849>
>
> Then I try to bitbake core-image-base.
> But after some time I get some errors:
> ERROR: Task 458 (/...../fsl-community-bsp/sources/poky/meta/recipes-devtools/gcc/gcc-cross-initial_4.8.bb <http://gcc-cross-initial_4.8.bb>, do_compile) failed with exit code '1'
>
> I recall I didn't have this problem before when I started the Yocto environment on my previous machine.
>
> Anyone that know what I might do wrong?

More details needed.  There should be a log in your build directory
    .../tmp/work/XX/gcc-cross-initial/4.8.?/temp/log.do_compile
Please look at this file for details and/or provide it so we can help more.

What host distribution are you running on your virtual machine?  Is it one
of the supported distributions?