[meta-freescale] How to get Wayland to work with imx6>?

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Tue Jan 21 11:47:31 PST 2014

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 1:48 PM, Daiane.Angolini at freescale.com
<Daiane.Angolini at freescale.com> wrote:

> [...]

In fact no; the Weston has patches to work with Vivante, as can be seen at:

http://git.freescale.com/git/cgit.cgi/imx/meta-fsl-bsp-release.git/tree/imx/meta-fsl-arm/recipes-graphics/wayland?h=dora_3.10.17-1.0.0_beta

Those need to be integrated so Wayland works. cogl and clutter has
been merged already, if I recall correctly.