[meta-freescale] 3.10.17-1.0.0_beta meta-fsl-bsp-release layer

Alok Kumar alokkat at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 12:58:42 PST 2014

I am running into error for libgnome-keyring.

NERROR: Nothing RPROVIDES 'libgnome-keyring' (but
/home/user/yocto/sources/poky/meta/recipes-core/images/core-image-base.bb
RDEPENDS on or otherwise requires it)
NOTE: Runtime target 'libgnome-keyring' is unbuildable, removing...
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['libgnome-keyring']
ERROR: Required build target 'core-image-base' has no buildable providers.
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['core-image-base',
'libgnome-keyring']

Any advise how to fix this error to build chromium ?

Thanks
Alok

--
Regards