[meta-freescale] wandboard bug when fetching git://git.yoctoproject.org/yocto-kernel-tools.git

Gary Collins Gary.Collins at oracle.com
Thu Jan 16 17:29:30 PST 2014

wandboard bug when fetching git://git.yoctoproject.org/yocto-kernel-tools.git

Has anyone else see the build failure not being able to fetch above URL.  I believe the workaround is to change

From
git://git.yoctoproject.org/yocto-kernel-tools.git

to:
git://git.yoctoproject.org/yocto-kernel-tools

Is this correct and already fixed somewhere?  I'm building using "dora" branch.

I want to be able to build one image for the 3 variants of wandboard.  Single,Dual,Quad configs?  I read somewhere that
this is fixed with SPI boot or something like that.  How can I test this?

Thanks
Gary