[meta-freescale] fsl framebuffer image ?

Lauren Post Lauren.Post at freescale.com
Tue Jan 14 18:25:30 PST 2014

You can use the one in our meta-fsl-bsp-release layer.  There is one being reviewed based on the one Freescale released in the meta-fsl-bsp-release layer.  Our current 3.10.17-1.0.0 beta has support for all the graphical backends including the related image recipes for each backend.

Get meta-fsl-release-layer from git.freescale.com.

Lauren