[meta-freescale] fsl framebuffer image ?

David Hill David.Hill at Oracle.com
Tue Jan 14 12:22:41 PST 2014

Hi,
    I am interested in using imx6 in accelerated framebuffer mode. Currently I have a running fsl-image-gui, but that does not have the two accelerated framebuffer versions of libEGL.so & libGAL.so installed (at least that I could find.

I have heard that there is a fsl-image-fb in the works. Is that likely to be mainlined anytime soon ?

Any other suggestions on how to obtain the two shared libs ?

thanks!

--
David Hill <David.Hill at Oracle.com>
Java Embedded Development

"To err is human... to really foul up requires the root password."