[meta-freescale] Question about u-boot bootargs

Joshua Kurland joshua.kurland at adtecdigital.net
Wed Jan 8 12:18:26 PST 2014

I have a Wandboard quad and I would like to change the bootargs in order to
choose a different display.  I am building with Yocto Dora branch, kernel
3.0.35_4.0.0 and U-Boot 2013.10.  In this u-boot version I do not see a
bootargs variable with printenv.  I would like to add '
video=mxcfb0:dev=lcd,SEIKO-WVGA,if=RGB24'.  How do I properly edit or add
bootargs using this kernel and this version of u-boot?

Thank you,
Josh Kurland