[meta-freescale] [ANN] freescale.github.io new design

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Thu Feb 27 13:53:45 PST 2014

Hello,

During last weeks we've been working in a new design to our web
page[1]. It has been sponsored by O.S. Systems and was develop by
Miguel Satte Alam and Lucas Dutra Nunes. We want it to be used to
aggregate all the needed information, guidelines and documentation
about the FSL Community BSP project as a whole.

1. http://freescale.github.io

In long term we want to provide a user guide, FAQ, contributing
guidelines and more. We do need help in all those areas so please get
in touch if you are willing to help.

In case you are willing to help, please get in touch with Daiane
Angolini (daiane.angolini at freescale.com) or with me
(otavio at ossystems.com.br) so we can point the areas we need help and
discuss how to coordinate the work to avoid duplication.

I'd like to personally thank Miguel and Lucas for their work. Really
appreciated.