[meta-freescale] Where define filesystem build rule?

Cloud Liao(廖國良) Cloud.Liao at wnc.com.tw
Wed Feb 26 18:25:06 PST 2014

I am just touch freescale yocto project. When I try to build image, I can see makefile of uboot and kernel.
But I can’t find filesystem build rule file. Could someone tell me where can find filesystem build rule file or which document descript it?

Best Regards,

Cloud Liao / 廖國良
Automotive & Digital Media Business Unit
Wistron NeWeb Corporation
20 Park Avenue II, Hsinchu Science Park
Hsinchu 308, Taiwan
308新竹科學園區園區二路20號
Tel: +886 3 666 7799 ext 6347
Fax: +886 3 666 7711

This email and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged or copyrighted information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete immediately. Do not read, copy, or forward this email or any attachments.