[meta-freescale] Filesystem bootup fail

Cloud Liao(廖國良) Cloud.Liao at wnc.com.tw
Tue Feb 25 22:52:35 PST 2014

I used imx28 be my platform. After I compile Yocto project: fsl-community-bsp. I put images to device.
The system stop at “Stopping Bootlog daemon: bootlogd.” What problem it is?

INIT: version 2.88 booting
Starting udev
[    7.460000] <30>udevd[1241]: starting version 182
Starting Bootlog daemon: bootlogd.
Configuring network interfaces... [   10.090000] eth0: Freescale FEC PHY driver
[Generic PHY] (mii_bus:phy_addr=0:00, irq=-1)
udhcpc (v1.21.1) started
Sending discover...
Sending discover...
Sending discover...
No lease, failing
Tue Feb 25 06:16:00 UTC 2014
INIT: Entering runlevel: 5
Starting syslogd/klogd: done
Stopping Bootlog daemon: bootlogd.

Best Regards,

Cloud Liao
This email and any attachments are intended for the sole use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged or copyrighted information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete immediately. Do not read, copy, or forward this email or any attachments.