[meta-freescale] Change DEBUG console port on SabreSD image

Niklas Molin niklas.p.molin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 14:35:47 PST 2014

Hi Fabio.

I assume that console=ttymxc1 is changed in menuconfig?

I just realized that in my .dtsi file I have multiple uarts (since we are
using some uarts to communicate with other chips).
How will the compiler know which uart it should use for the console (so I
interact via the terminal console window)?

Best regards,
Niklas