[meta-freescale] Change DEBUG console port on SabreSD image

Niklas Molin niklas.p.molin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 11:11:34 PST 2014

Thanks for the information.

Seems like I was on the right path then.

I also tried to change the port for the linux-image (in the defconfig), but
it seems like it used the "original" settings.
I saw something about DEBUG_LL setting, which I could not find the
menuconfig (I could se in the defconfig that it was not set).
How to enable this, so I can change the DEBUG port in the linux image?

Best regards,
Niklas