[meta-freescale] linux-denx missing the needed hash

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Feb 19 09:17:01 PST 2014

Dear Otavio,

In message <CAP9ODKpUd30kbA2m4Qrd-Yk5sG=HoMz3x-DkyugSVXK=rQ7neQ at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> Using our builder we found that linux-denx seems to have been rebased
> and no tag made for the previous hash. So users cannot fetch the hash
> that is pointed in the recipe. You can see it in the log below:

Your conclusions are wrong.  Nothing has changed in our repository.
The build error results from your own commit [1] where you added
incorrect (and obviously untested) code.

[1] https://github.com/Freescale/meta-fsl-arm-extra/commit/04ea0ff09376af9275c3587e6cd947c2a94738fa

Best regards,

Wolfgang Denk

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
A wise person makes his  own  decisions,  a  weak  one  obeys  public
opinion.                                           -- Chinese proverb