[meta-freescale] Wayland/Weston in 3.5.7?

Daiane.Angolini at freescale.com Daiane.Angolini at freescale.com
Thu Feb 13 09:03:57 PST 2014

Does it mean you´re using Dylan?

http://freescale.github.io/doc/release-notes/1.5/index.html#document-known-issues
Weston is a known issue for Dora, I´m sure it will not work on Dylan.

Otavio, is Weston still supposed to NOT build in dora? (I don´t remember by heart)

> And yes, I know it's easier with 3.10, but I have to use 3.5.7. :)
>
> If anyone can give guidance I would appreciate the help.

Take master, - as is - and try Weston
I mean, run this in parallel with your 3.5.7 work.

Only to make sure we can build Weston with latest and imx6qsabresd