[meta-freescale] Enabling SystemD

Patrick K. trancefusion at gno.de
Sat Feb 8 03:23:47 PST 2014

Hi there,

I just wanted to ask if it is normal, that when using a example-image
like "fsl-image-test" with "SystemD" enabled, that I always have
manually modify the kernel to make it booting properly?

Does anybody has some experience with using "SystemD" as
startup-manager? I disabled sysvinit completely as stated in the
yocto-manual.

What I need to add in my kernel configuration to make it work is:

CONFIG_CGROUPS
+
CONFIG_FHANDLE

Any thoughts about this. Could someone add this as patch, so that I
don't have to add it manually everytime I rebuild an image?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards
Patrick