[meta-freescale] fsl framebuffer image ?

Filip Piechocki fpiechocki at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 21:37:06 PST 2014

Hi,

I currently also needed an image with accelerated framebuffer (so I could
run Qt5 eglfs on it) on wandboard-dual. I followed those instructions:
http://wiki.wandboard.org/index.php/Building_Qt5_using_yocto_on_Wandboard ,
with some modifications. I suggest you to do:
- add DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = "x11 wayland"
- add IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " gpu-viv-bin-mx6q "

Then I bitbaked core-image-minimal and it has libGAL, libEGL (and so on) in
framebuffer version.

Regards,
Filip