[meta-freescale] fsl framebuffer image ?

David Hill David.Hill at Oracle.com
Tue Feb 4 14:47:48 PST 2014

On 2/3/14, Feb 3, 8:32 PM, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Yes so it is expected to not be accelerated in Framebuffer backend as by default it will use X11 backend. Blame Vivante to make those non-parallel :-( So please add to your local.conf: DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = "x11 wayland" remove your tmp dir and build your image again.

Which target would you expect I should use when I remove "x11 wayland"?
   fsl-image-x11 (fails)
   fsl-image-gui  (fails)
   fsl-image-test (currently building, will know tomorrow)
   core-image-x11

Thanks !

--
David Hill <David.Hill at Oracle.com>
Java Embedded Development

"What luck for rulers that men do not think."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889 - 1945)