[meta-freescale] fsl framebuffer image ?

David Hill David.Hill at Oracle.com
Mon Feb 3 12:43:43 PST 2014

On 2/3/14, Feb 3, 3:25 PM, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 6:22 PM, Otavio Salvador <otavio at ossystems.com.br> wrote:

>>> Gary - (finally) got a build with qt4e-demo-image, but it does not help a
>>> much as I thought. There is EGL there, but it is not accelerated, which is a
>>> bummer.
>> It is accelerated for sure. I use it with several customers...
> Did you set the distro features in local.conf?

No, I did not set any distro_features this time. Only addition (other than DL_DIR) was to add:

IMAGE_FEATURES += "ssh-server-dropbear"

and use

bitbake qt4e-demo-image

I have been wading through
http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/yocto-project-qs/yocto-project-qs.html
http://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/current/ref-manual/ref-manual.html
but still feel like I am in kindergarten.

Does not help that my build machine takes 11 hours to perform a clean build.

--
David Hill <David.Hill at Oracle.com>
Java Embedded Development

"As you journey through life take a minute every now and then to give a thought for the other fellow. He could be plotting something."
-- Hagar the Horrible