[meta-freescale] imx-test binaries are hardfloat even on softfloat builds

Wally Yeh wally.yeh at atrustcorp.com
Tue Dec 30 07:31:25 PST 2014

>Thank you for your suggestion, I was missing that line and that was
actually
>the problem. Sorry, but I did not find clear instructions on how to revert
>softfloat. Is it documented somewhere?

Hi, Diego:
    you're welcome.
    And yes, there isn't a instruction about how to do this, I found the
correct way in this post:
https://community.freescale.com/thread/331267

http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/meta-fsl-arm/tree/conf/machine/include/imx-base.inc#n36
Daiane is pointing out the right place, line 36 guide us how to set
Float-Point setting.
the yocto is too much to learn for me :D
this teach me again - "read the code before build it", I always skip this
step, HA!

regards,
Wally