[meta-freescale] Extra files in gpu-viv-bin-mx6q package

Jacob Kroon jacob.kroon at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 13:50:38 PST 2014

Hi,

I'm seeing a couple of files in the gpu-viv-bin-mx6q package that I don't
think belong in there. I'd like to ask if anyone can give a suggestion
where to put them:

libGAL_egl.so - Should we move this to the libgal-mx6 package ?
libVSC.so - Should this be put in a separate libvsc-mx6 package ?
libVivanteOpenCL.so - Should this be put in libclc-mx6 package ?
/etc/OpenCL/vendors/Vivante.icd - Should this be put in libclc-mx6 package ?

Right now in master, due to dynamic lib dependency in

libGAL.so -> libGAL_egl.so
libGLESv2.so -> libVSC.so

my image currently pulls in gpu-viv-bin-mx6, which results in a whooping
~620MB image (going from ~40MB).

Thanks,
Jacob