[meta-freescale] meta-fsl-ppc uses Openssl 1.0.1g in master

VIVEK VERMA VIVEK.VERMA at kpit.com
Tue Dec 16 07:21:38 PST 2014

Hi All,

I am using gstreamer to play wma files but  I am getting the error as follows.

root at imx6dlsabresd:~# gst-launch -v playbin2 uri=file:///ano.wma
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: ring-buffer-max-size = 0
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: buffer-size = -1
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: buffer-duration = -1
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: use-buffering = FALSE
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: download = FALSE
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: uri = "file:///ano.wma"
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: connection-speed = 0
/GstPlayBin2:playbin20/GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0: source = (GstFileSrc) source
ERROR: Pipeline doesn't want to pause.
ERROR: from element /GstURIDecodeBin:uridecodebin0/GstFileSrc:source: Resource not found.
Additional debug info:
/home/kpit/Desktop/imx6_buildsetup/poky-daisy-11.0.1/build/tmp/work/cortexa9hf-vfp-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/gstreamer/0.10.36-r2/gstreamer-0.10.:
No such file "/ano.wma"
Setting pipeline to NULL ...
Freeing pipeline ...

I have compiled gstreamer good , gstreamer bad , and ugly in my root file system.

What do I need to do to play wma files.

Anticipating for reply .

Thanks and Regards