[meta-freescale] Audio stream routing

Ray·Bloodworth k870818319 at outlook.com
Fri Dec 12 02:47:51 PST 2014

Thanks!
   I'm working with this.

   As a result, my work will be noted here:
   https://github.com/RayBloodworth

Ray·Bloodworth

From: Jeremiah Foster
Date: 2014-12-11 21:03
To: Ray·Bloodworth
CC: Alexander Shashkevych; Dmitriy B.; meta-freescale
Subject: Re: [meta-freescale] Audio stream routing
Hi,

Note that there is also a Audio Manager tool http://docs.projects.genivi.org/AudioManager/ which can also allow you to link up arbitrary sources and sinks, designed specifically for the IVI context by GENIVI. The source code is licensed under the MPL (permissive free software license) and there is already a known configuration done with Murphy.

Cheers,

Jeremiah