[meta-freescale] Boot time splash screen reg

Sachu Sanal (NeSTIT) sachu.sanal at nestgroup.net
Mon Dec 8 19:07:56 PST 2014

Hi ,

I need to display my logo in boot time , how can I disply  logo in boot
time of yocto daisy build.

I tried one step but it is not working

The step is I converted one bmp file by using make-image -header.sh
script

And copy the converted image in u-boot-fslc/board /freescale/common
location

And change the makefile also

And passing these bootcommands

>setenv splashimage '0x97c90000'           //starting address of boot
splash file

>setenv splashpos '0,0'                                 //image
position. 1024 vs 768

>setenv lvds_num 1

>saveenv

>reset

But it is not working please help me.. ot resolve this issue

Awaiting for your favourable reply

Regards,

Sachu Sanal

Regards,