[meta-freescale] sysroot -> roottfs?

randy randy.krakora at freescale.com
Wed Dec 3 14:02:25 PST 2014

I've built core-image-weston using community dizzy branch, then I added
qt, which is all good.

Then I added qtwebengine, which works, but I forgot qtwayland, so I
added qtwayland and I see what I think I need in
tmp/sysroots/imx6qsabresd/usr/lib/qt5/plugins/platforms; but I can't
seem to find the right bitbake command to get it moved into
tmp/work/imx6qsabresd-poky-linux-gnueabi/core-image-weston/1.0-r0/rootfs/usr/lib/qt5/plugins/platforms
  ( or the .ext3 file in the images dir ).

I'm thinking I can clean everything and rebuild and it will all be good,
but I really want to figure out how to do this piecemeal, any suggestions?

Thanks,
Randy Krakora