[meta-freescale] MMC Init failed at u-boot (2014.04)

aman kumar aman2467 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 05:03:10 PST 2014

Problem solved..!!!
There was a hardware error..VDDIM pin(c2) of emmc was sort to 3p3v..it
should be connected to ground using a decoupling capacitor(0.1uf).
Changed the connection and 4gb emmc is working fine.

On 27-Nov-2014 8:24 pm, "aman kumar" <aman2467 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>          I have a custom board based on imx6-Quad processor.
>          There is a 4gB eMMC(micron-MTFC4GMDEA) over usdhc4 port.
>          The data-width is 8-bit wide, and also there is
SD4_RESET(NAND_ALE) connected to eMMC.
>          I'm getting "MMC init failed" error on u-boot. I'm using the
u-boot version as per mentioned in the subject.

>         After some debug i found that mmc_init() function is getting
failed, with error -20(IN_PROGRESS).