[meta-freescale] FSL Community BSP Meeting - 09/08/2014 - 13:00 UTC

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Sat Aug 30 06:44:49 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

We ended not doing the meeting last month; it is important we don't
lose the pace and I'd like to propose we do this one in:

  Date: September 8th
  Time: 13:00 UTC

The proposed FSL Community BSP Meeting Agenda is:

Status
* Short testing status from maintainers/testers
* Upcoming board
* Upstream

Status of actions of last meeting
* Mario is going to review the user guide and FAQ to help checking
spelling and more
* Otavio, Daiane and Eric are going to help with Bugzilla entries
* Eric, are going to draft of a "Statement of Purpose"
* Documentation
   * What is FSL Community BSP
      * Motivation
      * What the FSL Community BSP is not
      * What to expect (production X basic feature)

meta-fsl-ppc
* Release Notes
* Technical implications

Document
* Release Notes: Use cases (what is missing?)
* User guide: help
   * How to use/why DirectFB/Wayland/FB/X11 on i.MX6?
* Documentation
   * (1.7) License = CC - share-alike, attribution
   * What is FSL Community BSP
      * Motivation
      * What the FSL Community BSP is not
      * What to expect (production X basic feature)
   * (1.7) UG
      * Sanity Test (double check step-by-step)
      * Start automatization
      * Include “Yocto Training Tasks”
      * Document PACKAGEGROUP and IMAGES
      * Document BSP variables
   * RN
      * Update versions (1.6 and 1.7)
* (1.8) FAQ: pending issues to make it public
* (1.8) FAQ: process of adding new question

Topics raised in last meeting
* How to get more people involved in future
* Get sub-maintainers for specific areas
   * Define the sub areas
   * How to get it promoted

I have sent the invite to the people who has participate in the previous[1].

1. https://plus.google.com/events/c8lu6lls7jq06npl6gbifmlagi4

In case you didn't receive the invite send me your e-mail address so I
include it.

Best Regards,