[meta-freescale] consultion about Yocto Project 3.10.17-1.0.0_GA kernel

lianjf at ava.com.cn lianjf at ava.com.cn
Tue Aug 19 02:40:59 PDT 2014

Hi ,
I have changed it to root user,maybe it failed because of it,and now it works,but it is so slow to download the source file(0: linux-yocto-3.10.17+gitAUTOINC+6ad20f049a_c03195ed6e-r0 do_fetch (pid 5655).
Meanwhile are you  familiar  with the dvd-rom on freescale board,i connect the dvd-rom to the arm board via sata,and it doesnot work okay.
Thanks for your reply.

Best Regards

Lian jianfei
5F, No.15, Ke Hui 2nd Street, Ke Hui Development Centre Science Avenue, Science City, Luo Gang District Guangzhou, China 510663
TEL: 15989094327
Email: lianjf at ava.com.cn